Sad news from Wood County. Our condolences to his family, friends, and former courthouse colleagues! https://t.co/w84pm6KbVw
CCAWV Legislative Association Meeting & Educational Training Series
The County Commissioners’ Association of West Virginia invites and encourages you to attend the CCAWV Legislative Association Meeting & Educational Training Series. The meeting is scheduled for February 12 - 14, 2017 at the Embassy Suites Hotel, Charleston, WV.
The tentative schedule is as follows:
Sunday, February 12, 2017
- 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm | CCAWV Board of Directors Meeting Registration
4-00pm – 6:00 pm | Group Dinner
- 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm – ??? | Networking Event
Monday, February 13, 2017
- 9:00 am – 12:00 noon | CCAWV Educational Training Series- Resources for County Government 12:00 pm – 1:30 pm Lunch
- 1:30 pm – 5:00 pm | CCAWV Legislative Briefing & Association Business Meeting
- 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm | CCAWV Legislative Reception at the Embassy Suites (remember to invite your legislators)
- 9:00 pm - ??? | Networking Event
Tuesday, February 14, 2017
- 9:00 am-10:00 am | Legislative De-Briefing
- 10:00 am – 1:00 pm Commissioners’ Day at the Legislature (go to the Capital & visit with Legislators /get introduced during 11:00 am floor session) - (Lunch is on Your Own)
A registration fee of $225 per county attendee is assessed to cover meeting costs and should be made payable to the County Commissioners’ Association of WV.
A block of rooms are available at $129.00 per night by calling the Embassy Suites at (304) 347-8700. The cut-off date for the room rate is Thursday, January 19, 2017.